Tuesday, January 29, 2013

52 Week Marriage Challenge Week #4: Kiss Like You Mean It


I know many of you give your spouse a kiss and hug goodbye as they leave for work in the morning, a kiss in the evening when they arrive home and one before you go to sleep at night. If you are like me, you are probably usually in the middle of something and the kiss may be a bit...um...rushed. I will admit that I usually give my husband a quick smooch and then go on with my business.

Week #4 Challenge: Kiss like you mean it.
 
Some of you may already do this, but I know that this is something that I need to work on. I want to challenge you to take a few extra seconds this week when you say goodbye in the morning, when you say hello in the evening or when you go to bed at night to kiss like you mean it. Drop everything that you are doing and take a few extra seconds to really connect with your spouse.
 
Something a simple as a genuine, loving kiss can make a big impact on your relationship. I am sure that the first time that you do it, your spouse will be pleasantly surprised.
 
With Valentine's Day rapidly approaching, I would love to hear any great ideas that you have for your spouse. Please leave a comment or link.

No comments:

Post a Comment