At one time or another we all take our marriage and our partner for granted. My husband does so many things for me on a daily basis, but I have become accustomed to many of those things. Most of the time I just simply forget to give him a genuine thank you for the things that he does.
Week #3 Challenge: Write a letter of thanks to your spouse.
When I take the time to sit down and write my thoughts, I can communicate my thoughts much more effectively. I encourage you to sit down this week and write (not type) a well thought out letter of thanks to your spouse.
Here are some things I will be including in my letter. Hopefully this will help give you some ideas on where to start.
I am thankful for my husband...
- Being a man of God
- Providing financially for our family
- Working hard everyday at his place of work
- Taking out the trash (his daily "chore")
- Giving our kids baths
- Helping with bedtime
- Taking the time to share and listen on a daily basis
- Making our family a top priority
- Always being willing to give me a back rub on a hard day
- Making the kids breakfast in the morning
This are just a few things I will be including. I want my husband to know that I do not take him for granted and that I appreciate all of the "small" things that he does on a daily basis that make a big impact on me.
What are some amazing things that your husband does on a daily basis that you are thankful for?