Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I would plan some special crafts and activities for my girls to celebrate today. The girls got some new stamps and markers in their Valentine's basket, so they wanted to use them for a craft.
First up today, we made paper plate crowns. These are very simple to make.
- Paper Plates
- Craft Materials: Markers, Crayons, Stamps, Stickers, Poms, etc
- Fold paper plate in half.
- Cut three diagonal cuts to make 4 equal triangles.
- Open plate and cut along fold to finish triangles.
- Have you child decorate. Fold triangles up to complete crown.
If you want to paint the crown, you can paint and let dry before you make your cuts. We used poms that I found at Dollar Tree on the tips of the triangles for "jewels".
What special activity are you doing for Valentine's Day?