Saturday, January 5, 2013

Meal Plan: Week of 1/7

 
 

I hope your New Year is off to a fabulous start! Each week, I will provide you with my weekly plan. I hope you will find it useful in creating your own menu. If you would like more meal ideas, follow me on Pinterest.
 
Breakfast
 
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Carrot Apple Coconut Muffins, Oatmeal or Cereal w/ fruit and or yogurt
 
Lunch
 
Macaroni and Cheese, Fruit, Carrots
Cheese Quesadillas, Fruit
Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches, Carrots, Fruit
Leftovers
 
Dinner
 
Pasta w/ meatballs, garlic bread, salad
Potato Soup (I substitute Half & Half for Whipping Cream) in Bread Bowl
Pizza
Dinner Out
Leftovers
 
Freezer Cooking
 
 
What is your menu for the week? Feel free to leave your link in the comments.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment