Saturday, January 5, 2013

Child's Play: Superhero Saturday

My superhero daughters and the villains (our dogs)
 

My husband had to work today and my daughter has been on a superhero kick, so we made today a Superhero Saturday.


We stayed in our pajamas, made some capes out of blankets, built a fort out under our dining room table, and went on superhero missions. We ran from the villains (our two dogs), rescued polar bears that were trapped in nets, flew through the air and even climbed some "huge" mountains. And of course, we had to make a superhero snack to eat in our superhero hideout.

I am always amazed at the creativity of a three year old. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my "to do" list, I forget how important it is to drop everything and just play pretend.

What are your favorite pretend games to play? Please share your fun ideas in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment