Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2013 Goals


I must admit that I am not good at keeping resolutions. I do, however, like working toward my goals. Instead of making a resolution this year, I am going to set specific, measurable goals that fit in with my top 6 priorities.

God
  1. Have a 30 minute quiet time each day to read Bible and pray
  2. Read through the Bible in a year
  3. Attend church every Sunday
  4. Start a prayer group with other stay-at-home moms (meet once a month)
Spouse
  1. Spend at least 30 minutes one-on-one time with Derek each day
  2. One date night per month
  3. Weekly in home date nights
  4. One getaway this year (after I stop nursing my son)
  5. Finish working through Closer: Devotions to Draw Couples Together
Children
  1. 30 minutes daily one-on-one time with each child
  2. Weekly preschool time on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (see my plans here)
  3. Monthly one-on-one outing with each child
  4. Nightly reading and bedtime
Others
  1. Weekly planned activity focus on others (i.e. deliver meals, make homemade gift, etc)
  2. One monthly activity focused on community outreach (blessing bags, delivering meals to homeless etc)
Self Development
  1. Read 1 book each week or 4 books per month (see the books I am planning to read here)
  2. Daily time to rest
  3. Daily time to work on blogging, craft project, etc
Home Management
  1. Create a menu plan each week (see my weekly menu plans here)
  2. Complete Home Challenge task each week
  3. Stick to daily/weekly cleaning plan
What are your goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment