I found this cute idea for a letter A alligator on Richelle's Creative Corner. It was simple to make and turned out great.
- Yellow card stock (or construction paper)
- Green card stock (or construction paper)
- White paper
- Cut out A shape on green card stock
- Cut out two half circles on green card stock for eyes
- Glue A and eyes onto yellow card stock
- Cut out small triangles for teeth and glue onto inside of A as shown in picture
- Glue on googly eyes
This fits in perfectly for our letter A preschool week!