For our "ab" Word Family Week, we have a couple cute crab themed crafts that we are doing. Learn Create Love shared this fun Handprint Crab Craft.
- White card stock (or white paper)
- Fingerpaint (I use the Crayola brand)
- Googly eyes (purchased at Dollar Tree)
- Using one hand at a time, cover in red paint. I had my daughter place her hand in fingerpaint and then I used a paintbrush to make sure paint was even.
- Place hand sideways on paper with thumb up.
- Repeat with other hand and place hand so that it slightly overlaps with other handprint.
- Let dry.
- Attach googly eyes and draw mouth.
- Color bottom of picture with peach crayon for sand. You could also add some blue crayon on top for water.