Monday, July 22, 2013

Free Printable: A Cook's Prayer


I haven't been regularly posting here on Reorganized Simplicity because I have been busy getting my new Etsy shop, Pamela Renee Printables, up and running. I am designing printables for parties, wall art, and more (and as a personal plug, if you have a design need for your child's party or have an idea for wall art, I would love to create a custom order for you). The Lord has greatly blessed me and my shop has been doing well. One of my goals is to begin providing some FREE printables here for you.

When a friend asked me to create wall art from A Cook's Prayer that she found, I knew that this would be perfect to share! What a great reminder that in EVERYTHING that we do, we need to praise God and look to him in prayer. As a stay-at-home mom, I sometimes forget that God has called me to this wonderful job and that even something as small as the ability to bake bread is a gift from Him.
 
Download the FREE A Cook's Prayer Printable here.


The 8x10 high resolution file may be used to print at home or you may order a print from a professional printer (Walmart has 8x10 prints for around $3). Feel free to share with friends and print for your own use, but please link back to this page and not to the direct link.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment